How select multiple components

已查看 222 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Leandro Silva Neroni Jora

未读,
2016年2月8日 06:44:172016/2/8
收件人 Pencil Users
Hello,

I would like to know how i can select many components in the same time.

Regards

Leandro Jora

Fani Kiran

未读,
2016年2月9日 02:29:082016/2/9
收件人 penci...@googlegroups.com
use Control key or drag to select all the components you want to select

@FredVandaele

未读,
2017年10月5日 04:36:472017/10/5
收件人 Pencil Users
Hi,

For sure, using CTRL for multiple selection is against standard behavior in most of applications.

I would suggest to change this in the next version and use the SHIFT instead.

Fred

Hendra Christian

未读,
2017年10月14日 03:27:502017/10/14
收件人 Pencil Users
How so? Even the age-old Windows Explorer uses CTRL to select multiple files that is not adjacent to one another while SHIFT is for a range of objects/files.

I think using CTRL is quite intuitive.
回复全部
回复作者
转发