Pencil 3.0.0 is awesome !!

@FredVandaele

Mar 24, 2017, 4:18:07 AM3/24/17
to Pencil Users
Hi everyone,

There is a long time now but Pencil is back with a beautiful new fresh version 3.0.0 !!!!

I didn't followed this last development but I'm discovering it and I'm really impressed by this new version :)

What I've discovered so far:

- a complete refreshed interface with a Hambuger menu, a pane for your shapes on the left and the property pane on the right.
- a new setting interface more clear and structured
- a page navigation page at the bottom (tip: expand it using the little triangle next to the "Add page")

- you can create child pages now !

- right click on the page thumbnail to edit page properties
- in the page properties, you have a huge list of page sizes

- also in the in the page properties, you can choose your background (transparent, background color or any other page)

- Pencil save files using new formats: .epz and .epgz

Feel free to share your discoveries with the community :)

Cheers,
Fred

Andre Luiz C A Reis

Mar 24, 2017, 8:48:15 PM3/24/17
to Pencil Users
WOW. 3.0. I am not expecting this. I love this tool and it helps me a lot. I am glad to know the project is alive. Thank you so much for developing this tool. I will draw my new project using this version.

Thanks again,
Andre Reis

Liza Avramenko

May 6, 2018, 6:19:57 AM5/6/18
to Pencil Users
Hi Fred,

May I ask if you could advise on the best way to collaborate with a coworker on a mockup in Pencil?

Philippe Goffin

May 6, 2018, 2:46:16 PM5/6/18
to penci...@googlegroups.com
Salut Fred,

je vais la tester, il y a bien longtemps que je ne l'ai plus utilisée mais j'aime bien le principe

A+
 Philippe