Jodeci Discography

Hildegarde Peavey

Dec 8, 2023, 9:41:01 AM12/8/23
to Pencil Users

The discography of Jodeci, an American R&B group, consists of four studio albums, three compilation albums, thirteen singles, and thirteen music videos. The group was signed by Uptown Records after submitting a demo tape during a trip to New York.[1] In 1991, they released their debut album, Forever My Lady, which peaked at number eighteen on the Billboard 200,[2] and topped the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart in the United States.[3] On April 28, 1995, the album was certified triple-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).[4] The album produced five singles, three of which topped the US R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: "Forever My Lady", "Stay", and "Come and Talk to Me".[5] The last of these was certified gold by the RIAA.[6]

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Leave You Alone (Ezel Remixes), Crazy Tings (Ezel Remixes), Hold You Down, Hard To Stay Away (Incl. Atjazz Remix), Ezel Bootleg Vault vol.1 2020 - 2022, I Am Every Woman (Ezel Remixes), Gloria (Ezel Remixes), Them Changes (Ezel Remixes), and 49 more. , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $310.25 USD or more (15% OFF) Send as Gift Share / Embed 1. Cry For You (Ezel Remix) 06:36 buy track 2. Cry For You (Ezel Remix Instrumental) 06:36 buy track about Next up is the most recent by by product of Ezel's straight from the Lab music production education series where every month he takes on selected project and unfold his magic for other fellow creatives to see and empower their musical game.

For this one Ezel circles back again into the realm of Jodeci delivering a tasty classic latin soulful rendition of "Cry for You". Besides the instrumental and as bonus track, we are featuring Ezel first jodeci rework of "Forever My Lady" that has never been officially released until now and that now has been completely remastered for 2022 sonics.

Enjoy! $(".tralbum-about").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_about"), "more", "less"); credits released May 21, 2022

Remixes by Ezel $(".tralbum-credits").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_long"), "more", "less"); license all rights reserved tags Tags deep house electronic soulful house afro house house music New York Shopping cart total USD Check out about Ezel New York, New York

Jodeci Discography

Download File https://t.co/QdXNUIQiNF

eebf2c3492