Where download more collection for pencil ?

AnthonyC

Nov 16, 2011, 3:39:30 AM11/16/11
to Pencil Users
I search more collection for my pencil...

I work on web project, web mobile project and application project
(iPhone...)

And I want more cool stuff like balsamiq !

Thanx for your help !

@FredVandaele

Jan 10, 2012, 4:46:19 AM1/10/12
to penci...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The first place is the web site of the Pencil project: http://pencil.evolus.vn/en-US/Downloads/Stencils.aspx

You could find a lot of collections shared by the community, simply dig in the old messages of this group (I find a lot myseflt)
You could also find some of them in the download section of the repository of the Pencil project.: http://code.google.com/p/evoluspencil/downloads/list

Have fun,
Fred

johnwrf

Jan 11, 2012, 3:37:28 PM1/11/12
to Pencil Users
Hey Fred,

Updating you on some stencil issues I encountered... I cannot upload
the fixes, bc I don't have upload rights... but maybe you can :)

Just an FYI, the Annotation stencil that is bundled with the DMG and
XPI versions of Pencil does not get properly loaded when the
application starts.
I had to replace with an older version of Annotation for it to work.

Also, I had to repackage the famfamfam silk icons, because the stencil
would fail to install.

Thanks,

John

On Jan 10, 4:46 am, "@FredVandaele" <frederic.vanda...@gmail.com>

@FredVandaele

Jan 12, 2012, 5:57:16 AM1/12/12
to penci...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

I'm not participating to the development itself but if you detect (and fix ;-) errors, that could be great to share it with us! Do not hesitate to contact Duong An regarding this.

thanks in advance for your help,
Fred