next office hours

Axel Brandenburg

Apr 11, 2024, 12:13:41 AMApr 11
to pencil-co...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
We'll have to move the next Pencil Code Office Hours to April 25; see

http://norlx65.nordita.org/~brandenb/pencil-code/office_hours/

Also, if you have items for the next newsletter, let us know.
Thanks, Axel

Axel Brandenburg

Apr 22, 2024, 10:57:32 AMApr 22
to pencil-co...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
This is to remind you of the office hours this Thursday at 13:00 CEST.
For those at Nordita, I have reserved the room Hekto.
Axel

Axel Brandenburg

Apr 25, 2024, 2:08:10 AMApr 25
to pencil-co...@googlegroups.com
The office hours are at 13:00 today. Those at Nordita meet in Hekto.
This is an excellent opportunity to brainstorm about new to-dos, etc.
Axel