Commuting Palo Alto to San Mateo in July

Zoe Hoster

Jun 23, 2015, 2:04:29 PM6/23/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys

I'm commuting Palo Alto to San Mateo for the next few weeks, through the end of July. Anyone else doing bayways or skylines around there, either morning or evening? Been riding solo but it would be great to have company.

Zoe

Michael McCabe

Jun 23, 2015, 11:20:37 PM6/23/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com
Hey Zoe,

I think Nat rolls through there most mornings and maybe a few others, I start in burlingame and ride north.

good luck!

Tiem Song

Jun 24, 2015, 7:08:53 PM6/24/15
to Michael McCabe, pen...@googlegroups.com
Hey Zoe,

I'm resuming commuting up to SF from Mountain View; will start another thread for a ride tomorrow.

-Tiem

--
http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
---

Christopher Winslett

Jul 9, 2015, 10:47:21 PM7/9/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com
Still riding? I do Mountain View <=> downtown San Mateo daily.

When I have 1.5 hours, I go Canada.  I can do Bryant > Middlefield > Old County Road in about 1 hour 15 minutes.  I leave MV ~ 7:30 and leave the office around 5:30.

Cheers,
Chris

Brooke Wenig

Jul 11, 2015, 11:33:38 PM7/11/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com
I've been riding Palo Alto to SF and would love company as well (riding beats putting my road bike on the Caltrain).

Michael McCabe

Jul 20, 2015, 12:18:00 AM7/20/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com
hey brooke,

we ride into the city most days, I will post later tonight, been on vacation so missed your post.

Brooke Wenig

Jul 21, 2015, 12:25:25 AM7/21/15
to pen...@googlegroups.com
Sweet. I'm out this week, but down to ride next week.