Fwd: For a more walkable and bikeable community Tell us what you think for a chance to win one of three $25 Amazon gift cards!

Emma Shlaes

Oct 3, 2018, 1:36:37 PM10/3/18
to SVBC North SMC list, bikesmc, SVBC Committee Peninsula, San Mateo Cool Cities Team (New), SF2G, pen...@googlegroups.com
Things are happening in Daly City! The city is updating their bike and pedestrian plan and it's time to get involved. Please fill out the survey, make comments on the map, and share with people you know who live, work, or play in Daly City! If you are interested in getting involved with SVBC's work in Daly City, please contact me, Emma Shlaes, directly at em...@bikesiliconvalley.org

Thanks!