Tuesday 8/28 yawyab / broadway@bayshore / 7:30 AM

Michael McCabe

Aug 28, 2018, 12:44:49 AM8/28/18
to pen2sf
Planning to ride in tomorrow morning.  Meet point will be the Advantage rental car near Broadway and Bayshore at 7:30am.  Let me know if you plan to join.

Lukasz Pason

Aug 28, 2018, 1:17:27 AM8/28/18
to Michael McCabe, pen2sf
+1 unless you see an email in the am

--
http://www.pen2sf.com | http://app.strava.com/clubs/pen2sf
---

Jed Michnowicz

Aug 28, 2018, 8:55:17 AM8/28/18
to Michael McCabe, pen2sf
+.5 if I can leave early enough. Don’t wait for me.

On Aug 27, 2018, at 9:44 PM, Michael McCabe <geise...@gmail.com> wrote:

Planning to ride in tomorrow morning.  Meet point will be the Advantage rental car near Broadway and Bayshore at 7:30am.  Let me know if you plan to join.

Jed Michnowicz

Aug 28, 2018, 9:41:41 AM8/28/18
to Michael McCabe, pen2sf
+1. I seem to be tracking on time.