Arthritis Relief!

Elizabeth Alexandra

Sep 27, 2014, 3:48:10 PM9/27/14
to pemf4000-pulsed-electr...@googlegroups.com
Share this with anyone you know that suffers from Arthritis. They will thank you for it.
pemf5.jpg

Phil Petursson

Sep 28, 2014, 4:30:57 PM9/28/14
to pemf4000-pulsed-electr...@googlegroups.com
It will be interesting to assess the effectiveness of the varied PEMF devices. Since, varied PEMF devices differ with wave forms, frequency, amplitude, duration. Also, to consider side effects? For example: Can PEMF stimulate cancer cell growth?

Elizabeth Alexandra

Sep 30, 2014, 2:20:19 PM9/30/14
to pemf4000-pulsed-electr...@googlegroups.com
I did a little research and found this statement from Dr. Magda Havas, Phd.
"One concern is that there might be adverse long-term effects of PEMF devices. To date, I have not found any studies documenting this for PEMF although I am still at the early stages of my inquiry. If anyone reading this knows of some studies, then please let me know. Some doctors recommend that PEMFs not be used on people who have cancer because they may stimulate the growth of cancer cells, while others report that PEMF therapy lessens the side-effects and enhances the effectiveness of chemotherapeutic drugs.  And still others report that growth of certain types of  cancer cells may be reduced with exposure to very low levels of electromagnetic fields modulated at tumor specific frequencies between 100 Hz and 21 kHz.  This type of treatment has been tested on liver cancer, breast cancer, and ovarian cancer with promising results. So, the relationship between PEMFs and cancer is quite complex and needs further investigation."

Magda Havas is Associate Professor of Environmental & Resource Studies at Trent University where she teaches and does research on the biological effects of environmental contaminants. Dr. Havas received her Ph.D. from the University of Toronto, completed Post-Doctoral research at Cornell University, and taught at the University of Toronto before going to Trent University in Peterborough, Canada.