Getting started with Openllet

Mikael

Jun 11, 2020, 9:49:35 AM6/11/20
to Pellet Users
Hi,

is there a beginner's guide how to install and use Openllet? I downloaded the zip and running openllet.sh says

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce (enforce) on project openllet-parent: Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look above for specific messages explaining why the rule failed. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
chmod: cannot access 'tools-cli/target/openlletcli/bin/*': No such file or directory
./openllet.sh: 17: ./openllet.sh: tools-cli/target/openlletcli/bin/openllet: not found

I guess you have to build something? I have no knowledge on maven and related stuff.

Ignazio Palmisano

Jun 13, 2020, 8:16:46 AM6/13/20
to Mikael, Pellet Users
Hi,
I think it's easier to get feedback on Openllet on its GitHub issue
page. Openllet is a Pellet fork, distinct from Pellet.

https://github.com/Galigator/openllet

Cheers,
I.