owlapi pellet

loris

Jun 13, 2016, 4:06:24 AM6/13/16
to Pellet Users
Can anyone tell me how to do this exercise?
Using an embedded reasoner or as a service and OWLAPI test some inference services of Web ontologies notes: correct, subsumption, membership of an individual to a class, and so on.

Thanks for the answer

Ignazio Palmisano

Jun 13, 2016, 4:09:02 AM6/13/16
to loris, Pellet Users

Hi, have you seen the owlapi documentation on GitHub? It contains examples of reasoner use.

Also, check the javadoc for OWLReasoner.

Cheers,
I.

loris

Jun 13, 2016, 4:14:52 AM6/13/16
to Pellet Users, ike...@hotmail.it
Thanks a lot.
Now I see

loris

Jun 13, 2016, 6:52:11 AM6/13/16
to Pellet Users
i saw in the section "api" but there aren't examples that can interest me.
In which section can i try the examples that can be useful?