InternalReasonerException ( "Adding a subproperty chain that has a single element!" )

Guilherme Melo e Maranhão

Feb 16, 2014, 10:16:23 PM2/16/14
to pellet...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

These are the lines to prepare my ontology to be infered by Pellet reasoner.

OWLReasonerFactory reasonerFactory = com.clarkparsia.pellet.owlapiv3.PelletReasonerFactory.getInstance();
OWLReasoner reasoner = reasonerFactory.createReasoner(ontology);

After the second one, an InternalReasonerExcpetion is thrown: "Adding a subproperty chain that has a single element!"

What exactly does it mean? I didn't find anything wrong with my ontology.

Thanks,

Guilherme

Christian-D

Apr 15, 2014, 5:19:37 AM4/15/14
to pellet...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

you probably have some statement like

SubObjectPropertyOf(ObjectPropertyChain(:property1) :property2)

in your model. If you are using protege as an editor, you could look for entries in "Superproperty Of (Chain)" in the Object Properties tab.

Greetings
Christian

Vincent Lee

May 21, 2015, 1:31:10 PM5/21/15
to pellet...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have the same error in my programm. You are right. I'm using the editor Protege und have inserted valus into the option "Superproperty Of (Chain)". But the problem is, how did you fix this error in your codes?

Thank
Vincent

在 2014年4月15日星期二 UTC+2上午11:19:37,Christian-D写道:

Kingsley Chinaka

Apr 26, 2017, 10:42:14 AM4/26/17
to Pellet Users
Thanks... was really helpful