How Date builtins work

Swaroop S

Oct 18, 2016, 1:39:49 AM10/18/16
to Pellet Users
I am using pellet 1.0.0 version , When I try to use date builtin, I do not see any output, is there any issue with date builtin with this version ? If so , what is workaround for
this.
Thanks,
Swaroop

Ignazio Palmisano

Oct 18, 2016, 1:50:55 AM10/18/16
to Pellet Users
Can you try using a more recent version? Version 2.3.1 was released in
2013 and is available here:
https://github.com/stardog-union/pellet/releases

Version 2.5.1 of Openllet (same code base, forked to support OWLAPI 5)
was released recently and is available on Maven Central
http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Copenllet

I cannot find version 1 online, but I seem to remember version 1.5 is
more than 10 years old. The oldest article I can find referring Pellet
is from 2004, so I think it's safe to say you shouldn't use it for new
development.
HTH,
I.

> Thanks,
> Swaroop
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pellet-users/eddf8707-12bc-4765-b46e-d0202f722106%40googlegroups.com.

Swaroop S

Oct 21, 2016, 5:17:28 AM10/21/16
to Pellet Users
Thanks I,

I double checked, and see that pellet-core-1.0.0.jar is used, but if I carefully check inside it, I do see we that its actually 2.3.1
org.mindswap.pellet.version=2.3.1
org.mindswap.pellet.releaseDate=May 7 2013

Has anyone faced issue with Date before? Is there any example how to use Date in SWRL? If so , please point me so.

Thanks.