Support for SWRL extension swrlx:createOWLThing

Hyunmin Cheong

Nov 14, 2016, 3:40:33 PM11/14/16
to Pellet Users
Hi,

I'm trying to use the SWRL extension, swrlx:createOWLThing, to integrate production rules with my OWL ontology.

In Protege, I was able to use SWRLTab to execute SWRL rules that include this extension. However, the same SWRL rules could not be executed on Stardog (with Reasoning enabled, which I assume uses Pellet).

My understanding is that Pellet does not support the SWRL extension (swrlx:createOWLThing)? Is this true? Has anyone been able to use the SWRL extension on Pellet or Stardog?

Thanks in advance.

Hyunmin Cheong

Nov 15, 2016, 4:37:18 PM11/15/16
to Pellet Users