Pelagios Network at DH2019

1 view

Leif Isaksen

Jul 7, 2019, 1:54:44 AM7/7/19
to pelagios...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks

I'll be presenting the new Pelagios Network at the GeoHumanities SIG
workshop at DH2019 on Tuesday. If any of you will be in Utrecht, let
me know - it would be great to meet up!

All the best

Leif

Robert Casties

Jul 7, 2019, 9:04:40 AM7/7/19
to pelagios...@googlegroups.com

> Am 07.07.2019 um 07:53 schrieb 'Leif Isaksen' via pelagios <pelagios...@googlegroups.com>:
> I'll be presenting the new Pelagios Network at the GeoHumanities SIG
> workshop at DH2019 on Tuesday. If any of you will be in Utrecht, let
> me know - it would be great to meet up!

I’ll be in Utrecht but I’m in a different workshop on Tuesday morning. Should we have another meeting occasion during the week?

Robert

Pau de Soto

Jul 8, 2019, 4:15:49 AM7/8/19
to pelagios...@googlegroups.com
HI Leif,

I’ll be presenting my Marie Curie Project by Skype from Catalonia… :-(

See you on the screen!

Pau