Pleiades RDF update

Sean Gillies

Apr 3, 2013, 3:35:52 PM4/3/13
to pelagios...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Pleiades RDF dumps are back and bigger than ever. Last night's dump has 2.6 million triples: places, locations, names, authors, and several vocabularies. After checking with Rainer, I've created a new dump archive layout that I hope will be easier than wrestling with 100+ MB Turtle files. The layout and the vocabularies used are documented in the README at

  https://github.com/isawnyu/pleiades-rdf

If there's anything not yet in the RDF that you'd like to see, please create an issue in the project's tracker soon so that we can get the RDF views and dumps settled before May's LAWDI event. Thanks,

--
Sean Gillies