Re: [pelagios] Digest for pelagios-project@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Robert Sanderson

Jul 11, 2014, 11:08:34 AM7/11/14
to pelagios...@googlegroups.com

There is a GeoJSON-LD profile that was created by Sean Gillies, that thereby maps into RDF.

HTH,

Rob

    Ethan Gruber <ewg4...@gmail.com> Jul 10 04:31PM -0400

    It has been brought to my attention that there is no asGeoJSON property in
    the osgeo ontology. It is at least as useful to provide geoJSON in the RDF
    as WKT, so I hope a solution can be found.

    Is asGeoJSON a proposed property that doesn't exist in the stable ontology
    yet? If not, can the property be incorporated into the pleiades ontology?
    As it is, our data are floating out in semantic purgatory.

    Best,
    Ethan

--
Rob Sanderson
Technology Collaboration Facilitator

Ethan Gruber

Jul 11, 2014, 2:07:00 PM7/11/14
to pelagios...@googlegroups.com
Hypothetically, the geojson:geometry property could contain the following literal: '{"type": "Polygon", "coordinates": [[[16.0, 41.0], [16.0, 41.5], [15.5, 41.5], [15.5, 41.0], [16.0, 41.0]]]}'. Correct?