IT Student Association - Meeting # 4

1 view

David Davis

Nov 15, 2010, 6:09:37 PM11/15/10
to Peirce College Information Technology Student Association
Good evening ITSA members,

The fourth IT Student Association meeting will be held on Thursday,
December 9, 2010 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm in Room 41, 4th floor of
College Hall.

This meeting will feature C.S.S. Technical Services, which is a
staffing agency which focuses on IT staffing and project based
solutions. C.S.S. representatives Chuck George and Brendan Coghlan
will speak to our students and members on what C.S.S. offers and the
benefits of working with them. I hope to see all of you there!

Please contact me at 215.670.9023 or at dpd...@peirce.edu if you have
any questions.
Thanks very much,

David Davis, IT Student Association, President