I.T. Student Association - Meeting # 7

David Davis

Feb 16, 2011, 12:29:52 PM2/16/11
to Peirce College Information Technology Student Association
Good afternoon ITSA members,

This is to announce that the seventh I.T. Student Association meeting
of 2010-2011 will be held on Thursday, March 24, 2011 from 6:00pm to
8:00pm in Room 41, 4th Floor of College Hall. Due to a conflict in
scheduling, we had to switch the meeting date to the 24th from the
10th.

In this meeting, we will be featuring a Laptop/Notebook PC Components
demonstration, which students will have the opportunity to see how a
laptop works and how the internal components inside work. Also, we
will feature a look back at the Desktop Computer Components
demonstration, which was held in our meeting in November 2010.

Refreshments will also be served and we are looking forward to seeing
you there.
If you have any questions regarding the ITSA or membership to ACM,
please contact me, David Davis at 215-670-9023 or at
dpd...@peirce.edu. You can also contact Professor Richard Tillies on
ACM and BDPA membership as well at rtil...@peirce.edu.

Thanks very much,

David Davis, ITSA President