version update

Jason Scherer

May 24, 2020, 8:22:00 AM5/24/20
to PEG.js: Parser Generator for JavaScript
Hey so I noticed that the stable version for PEG in NPM hasn't been updated since 2017. I need es6 module support so I am trying to figure out how to install the dev version but I am not great with NPM really, I keep getting errors about package.json or whatever and I am just trying to generate a parser to use in a browser, not really creating a node package at all myself. Would it be a good time to make the stable version 1.11? Then people could just type "npm install pegjs" and they would get the up-to-date version.

Aside from es6 modules are there other new features in 1.11? I assume there are bugfixes, it's been 3 years since 1.10.