Option to Turn Off Infinite Loop Detection

luan....@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017, 8:57:00 PM8/4/17
to PEG.js: Parser Generator for JavaScript
Hi, pegjs is detecting a possible infinite loop but I'm fairly convinced that it doesn't exist. Is there a way that I can turn off the infinite loop detection, at least for debug purposes?

Thank you.

Futago-za Ryuu

Aug 7, 2017, 11:56:03 AM8/7/17
to PEG.js: Parser Generator for JavaScript, luan....@gmail.com
Sorry m8, at the moment infinite loop detection can't be turned off, but I also have come across some edge case's like this, so do plan to add an option to turn off the pass that runs the infinite loop detection code.

Futago-za Ryuu

Aug 7, 2017, 12:41:18 PM8/7/17
to PEG.js: Parser Generator for JavaScript
Added to roadmap, will do this before 0.11 is released: https://github.com/pegjs/pegjs/wiki/Roadmap

luan....@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 12:50:42 PM8/9/17
On Monday, 7 August 2017 12:41:18 UTC-4, Futago-za Ryuu wrote:
> Added to roadmap, will do this before 0.11 is released: https://github.com/pegjs/pegjs/wiki/Roadmap

Perfect. Thank you!