Bugs before released version of a software base on the Pegasus Pen

Thomas

Sep 2, 2009, 4:59:57 AM9/2/09
to Pegasus Digital Pen
Hi everybody,
Our product is now ready to be released nevertheless we miss two
important aspects of the Pegasus Pen. I think about the productID,
always equal at 40 with my 3 products. And overall, the timestamp of
the strokes. How to know the date time of each stroke to make an
application more secure ?

Thanks for your answers, please I must deliver this product as soon as
possible ...
Best regards,

Thomas