Digitalizing form

Thomas

Jul 2, 2009, 10:39:44 AM7/2/09
to Pegasus Digital Pen
Hi everybody,

I am developing an application using the Pegasus .NET SDK.
The device is able to fill forms and I want to digitalize that and
provide a new form. Thanks to RecognitionContext and Checkbox checked
or not, I must be able to know the right field and save it into a
database.

I don't know if I well explain my aim, I would be pleased to clarify
that.

My problem is that I can't found the origin Point (0 ; 0) that mathes
with the position of my device at the top of the form. (This position
is not obviously the same filling two different forms.) So I have
strokes with checkbox or handwritting text, but how to match this with
the correct coordinate field in my form.

Thanks for your answer.

Thomas
thomas....@azur-software.com

Luis Albanes

Jul 2, 2009, 12:05:27 PM7/2/09
to pegasus-d...@googlegroups.com
Great Thomas! I am a user of the pens and thank you. Is this aplication going to be for Linux?
Regards
Luis Albanés

--- El jue 2-jul-09, Thomas <leclere...@gmail.com> escribió:

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8.br> http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=mx

Thomas

Jul 2, 2009, 12:08:36 PM7/2/09
to Pegasus Digital Pen
It will be a professional Windows Application.
Sorry
Regards.

Thomas