facing a quality output from the mobile enote taker

rajiv

Aug 5, 2009, 5:58:17 AM8/5/09
to Pegasus Digital Pen
i have interfaced the mobile enote taker using delphi and now i can
get
the handwritten document using delphi. I have used sdk 3.1
and documentation i have got from pegasus to develop it in
delphi. I am facing a problem in quality output, i have
used ink smoothening function (HCTSmoothStroke) provided in the sdk
3.1.
but still the output quality was not good so kindly give me
some inputs to improve the quality of the output.can any one tell me
how to use it
to get good output

PenMaster

Aug 30, 2009, 1:12:16 PM8/30/09
to Pegasus Digital Pen
Rajiv,

have you concidered using Microsofts Ink library?

The Ink renderers provides smooth rendered ink you can superimpose on
a windows control.

regards

Manfred