In air strokes at first use

PenMaster

Aug 30, 2009, 1:08:54 PM8/30/09
to Pegasus Digital Pen
Hi,

well first I would like to introduce myself. I am Manfred Waldmeyer,
owner & CEO of oPen Software GmbH.

I just ran into a phenomenon I cannot really understand and would like
to know if other developers and user have encountered the same.

I took the pen, opened it and viewing the lcd display the pen icon on
the receiver was on ALTHOUGH I still had the pen in the air AND I did
not press the pen onto the paper surface. The result was an exact
trace of my pen movements above the paper until I finally put down the
pen which turned off the pen icon and resumed normal operation.

Did anyone else encounter this? I supose it's the pen itself, because
a second pen I own does not show this behaviour.

Regards

Manfred

Luis Albanes

Aug 30, 2009, 3:37:28 PM8/30/09
to pegasus-d...@googlegroups.com
I happened to me before, take the tip out and clean it, it may dirty and sticky inside
Hope it helps
Luis Albanès

--- El dom 30-ago-09, PenMaster <m...@open-software.de> escribió:
start: 2007-08-15 end: 0000-00-00