Coming from ruby sequel, looking into pewee

Shreko

May 12, 2022, 11:48:22 AMMay 12
to peewee-orm
After years of working with ruby and in particular sequel ORM, I've been working on a pure python/flask project, but it's going slow as I'm so used to sequel way of doing things.
What I'm mostly after is to find if pewee provides a way to return query result as a dictionary where key is one of the fields and value is the full record which sequel calls 'as_hash', and also a dictionary where values for each key are list of related records, which sequel calls 'to_hash_groups'
I find these data construct very valuable and have used them for years