Conference call with group?

lmat...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2013, 2:28:18 PM10/22/13
to pee...@googlegroups.com
Hello! A call between 2 peers works great. A peer simply calls the peer ID that is listening for a call. However, when a third calls this ID, he/she then only is able to talk to the listening peer.

Are there examples on how I can make all the peers connect to each other and discover the IDs? Does the PeerJS Server do this?

Thanks

Eric Zhang

Oct 25, 2013, 1:56:51 PM10/25/13
to pee...@googlegroups.com, lmat...@gmail.com
You'll have to create a room system. Each peer needs to be connected to each other peer. PeerJS doesn't facilitate this right now.

A Peer with an id should be able to handle multiple calls at the same time, you just need to ensure the streams and UI are setup correctly

Eric

tagai...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2015, 1:13:17 AM12/25/15
to PeerJS, lmat...@gmail.com
@Eric Zhang
Hello. Could you forward me to link, where I could read more clearly about room creation?