monday check-in in progress

Peeragogy Project

Mar 6, 2023, 9:18:11 AM3/6/23
to The Peeragogy Handbook

Joe Corneli

Mar 6, 2023, 9:37:21 AM3/6/23
to peer...@googlegroups.com
PAR and Notes below.

Brief PAR:

**1. Review the intention: what do we expect to learn or make together?**

Mary Tedeschi interview about her class.

**2. Establish what is happening: what and how are we learning?**

Mary wasn't available so we talked about what could happen.  And
 we talked about how to keep the user experience simple and
 focused.  Especially for onboarding newcomers

**3. What are some different perspectives on what’s happening?**

JC: I got a lot of that, and could do something about it soon.

**4. What did we learn or change?**

Karl and Steve will meet later this week and get back to Charlotte.

**5. What else should we change going forward?**

Let's get back to Mary w/ a more focused delivery plan based on
 the above.

NOTES
theme'd approach to ai and how it affects people of a certain aige
me says:Live-streams & book promo
Charlotte says:Need a system to keep these resources organized?
14:05
me says:"How do I do the basics?"
me says:"How to fit on one card at first?"
me says:Here are existing cards for running the workshop: https://hyperreal.enterprises/open-future/
me says:Could do this with the next set of patterns for public space & public health; good to do this on an ongoing basis
me says:"Progressive disclosure" is a fundamental
me says:Organise via: Interest, Skill, and Intention.
me says:E.g., CP's church is creating a welcome circle for Ukrainian refugees. How do you get the already-busy people behind this?
me says:Created a simple form: "What are your skills and interests? How much time?"
me says:Very simple; but, there's a potential to micro-manage the form, by taking things in and out. But if we keep making a mess at the last minute that's going to wreck things. "You have to delegate, allow people to fail, succeed partially or fully." — Otherwise you're going to burn out as the manager and people will flee.
me says:Evaluation form for our courses — the number of questions being asked was growing & growing! — W/ instructors, there were 3 out of 25 questions that were actually useful!
14:29
Charlotte says:Karl here are some best practices for livestream: https://streamyard.com/resources/docs/guest-instructions