New weekly meetup schedule

fabioluisdacunhafilho

Feb 5, 2023, 6:50:04 AM2/5/23
to Peeragogy
Hello, guys!

I'm starting The Teacher's Club (the branch for language teachers of my Club) this year with Steve's idea of the online course collective and after a quick poll, we've decided to host a weekly check-in at 11am and another at 3pm on Mondays, which means that it (this morning check-in) is scheduled to the same time as the peeragogy meetings.

I was wondering if we could move it to another day/time so that I and my teachers could join. I really wanted to get everyone from The Teacher's Club involved, so I'd be awesome if we could work on a new schedule. If you guys think this is the best option, I'll keep an eye on the developments of both (peeragogy and my Teacher's Club meetups) and I'll try to rearrange mine later in February.

Well, as I've said, I've been discussing with Steve this idea of having my teachers taking an online course together and we (teachers) had decided to start immediately last Monday, after our initial meetup. Tomorrow will be the first check-in (wrapping up Week 1 of the course) and I wanted to invite everyone who wants to join us in this group learning experience. We will take The Bilingual Brain, a free coursera program, with weekly check-ins among us to discuss and maybe a longer monthly meetup to bigger picture stuff.

If anyone is interested, feel free to reach me! Have a greak week, everyone!

Charlie

Feb 5, 2023, 9:58:10 PM2/5/23
to Peeragogy
Olá Fábio!

Congratulations on the new Teacher's Club, it seems to me like an exciting peeragogical learning endeavor!

I also scheduled a meetup that is later in the day at a friendlier time for peeragogues living on the west coast on Tuesday, February 21st at

3 PM PST
5 PM CST
8 PM BRT

I'll forward you the invite. If that time doesn't work, please let me know and we'll find something that does :)

- Charlie

p.s. If anyone else would like to be added to the meetup on the 21st, please respond to this email =]

Fábio Luís da Cunha Filho

Feb 15, 2023, 1:27:11 PM2/15/23
to peer...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys!

I'm sorry for the message about the schedule. We're going to have 1 weekly session only at the Teacher's Club and it won't  coincide anymore with the Monday peeragogy sessions, so I'm planning on joining these sessions again every week.

Atenciosamente,
Fábio Luís da Cunha Filho

Coordenador do The Club

WhatsApp | Instagram | Facebook

fabioluisdacunhafilho

Mar 11, 2023, 5:40:06 AM3/11/23
to Peeragogy
Hey, everyone!

Is my schedule going crazy or are the weekly meetups happening 1 hour earlier starting next week? It's giving me 10am GMT-3.

Thanks a lot!