weekly meetups time

Pierce Press

Mar 11, 2023, 9:26:03 PM3/11/23
to The Peeragogy Handbook
Fabio, the US is going on daylight saving time so that might be why your schedule is wonky? We set our clocks an hour forward.

So it's still at 9 US Eastern Time, but if Brazil doesn't change, that might have affected it on your end.

"Ours not to reason why."

On Sat, Mar 11, 2023, 7:48 PM <peer...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
fabioluisdacunhafilho <fabioluisd...@gmail.com>: Mar 11 02:40AM -0800

Hey, everyone!

Is my schedule going crazy or are the weekly meetups happening 1 hour
earlier starting next week? It's giving me 10am GMT-3.

Thanks a lot!

On Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at ...more

Fábio Luís da Cunha Filho

Mar 12, 2023, 11:12:33 AM3/12/23
to peer...@googlegroups.com
Oh! That's what's up, then. I might need to make some adjustments on my schedule for Mondays, so I might not join tomorrow.

Well, thanks a lot for the clarification.

Best regards,
Fábio Luís da Cunha Filho

Coordinator at The Club

WhatsApp | Instagram | Facebook