PAR

Vitor Bruno

Dec 12, 2022, 11:03:55 AM12/12/22
to Peeragogy
Present people:
Charlie, Lisa, Fabio, Paola, Vitor

Todays talk:
SBIR - Small Business Innovation Research - https://sbir.gov/
We could use https://chat.openai.com to help us write the grants
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/peeragogy-in-action/id1533691694

Antipattern pamplet writeup:
https://groups.google.com/g/peeragogy/c/D_Oq8cFB80Y/m/NzPItYGPBwAJ

Peeragogy business canvas
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1iZwsH5TZEHqWslNMLqtQDKnwy6R4wS0B5hL7oZFITW8/edit?ths=true

Paul Baran's networks : https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.peacebiennale.info%2Fblog%2Fpaul-baran-centralized-decentralized-and-distributed-networks-1964%2F&psig=AOvVaw0ALhnT1gGgBTDgWHXV5t7Q&ust=1670942326292000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CBEQjhxqFwoTCOCKo7Cn9PsCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAI

https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/peeragogy

Who is the boss? Everybody, anybody and nobody!

Fábio disse:Augusto de Franco: http://pgcl.uenf.br/arquivos/escola_de_redes_novas_visoes_011120181531.pdf

There is no "I" "me" in tupi but also these languages:
https://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=12061#:~:text=Rather%2C%20there%20is%20no%20word,younger%20sibling%20and%20so%20on
.
Every extreme is bad

Course suggestion:

Hope you liked :)

Vitor

Galina Fedorova

Dec 12, 2022, 12:38:07 PM12/12/22
to peer...@googlegroups.com
It is interesting that in the customer segment you don't describe the actual customer (persona per se), but define them by the way they bring revenue. Thus, it is unclear who the customers are from a perspective of the person who has not been involved in conversations.