DE ROTHSCHILD, Lady (Victoria Lou nee SCHOTT) 1949-2021

Richard R

Jan 22, 2021, 3:46:06 AM1/22/21
to Peerage News
From the Telegraph & Times of 22 Jan 2021: DE ROTHSCHILD Lady Victoria, style icon and champion of art and design, passed away peacefully on January 18th 2021, at home with her family by her side. Beloved mother of Jessica, Anthony and David. Lady Victoria will be deeply missed by her children, her grandchildren, her brothers Nash and Steve, her sister-in-law Aniko, her son-in-law, daughters-in-law, nieces, and many dear friends.

She was d of Lewis M SCHOTT (1922-2017) of New York and his first w Marcia WHITNEY (1923-89). She m 1973 (div 2000) as his 2nd w Sir Evelyn Robert Adrian (b 1931) s of Anthony Gustave DE ROTHSCHILD (1887-1961, gs of Baron Lionel Nathan DE ROTHSCHILD (1807-79, f of 1st Baron ROTHSCHILD (1840-1915))) and Yvonne Lydia Louise CAHEN D'ANVERS (1899-1977), and had two sons and a dau as above.

bx...@yahoo.com

Jan 22, 2021, 6:49:53 PM1/22/21
to Peerage News
The article mentions "grandchildren", but I've never seen children listed for Jessica, Anthony or David.

It  also mentions "daughters in law", but I've never seen a spouse listed for David.

Does anyone have any further information?

Thanks.

Brooke