July 2021 Royal line of Succession to the British Throne.

www.maltagenealogy.com

Jul 26, 2021, 9:38:15 PM7/26/21
to Peerage News
Was viewing an article, which mention the addition of Miss Lilibeth M-W to the royal line of succession. Since the line of succession has modified with those born either male or female from those descendants of HRH, Prince of Wales.. I found as per attachment, Master Lucas Tindall listed below his sister, Miss Lena Tindall and same with Mr Peter Phillips children.

I didn't realise it was to effect all descendants of Queen Elizabeth II, but not amending HRH, The Princess Royal after the Duke of Sussex, being older then the Duke of York.

IMG_8686.PNG

LoopyCrown3

Jul 26, 2021, 11:11:21 PM7/26/21
to Peerage News
The change only counts for people born after 28 October 2011, which was the date agreed at the Perth Agreement. The first people the new law affected were Lady Davina Lewis's children Senna and Tane.

www.maltagenealogy.com

Jul 27, 2021, 3:16:25 AM7/27/21
to Peerage News
Oh ok, so not limited to only HRH, Prince of Wales descendants.. So all descendants of King George V or beyond ?

Mark Jennings

Jul 27, 2021, 4:47:16 AM7/27/21
to Peerage News
All eligible descendants of the Electress Sophia.

Netty Leistra

Jul 27, 2021, 12:38:27 PM7/27/21
to Peerage News

www.maltagenealogy.com