Prince Philip has died (1921-2021)

bx...@yahoo.com

Apr 9, 2021, 7:09:05 AM4/9/21
to Peerage News
The news has just broken that Prince Philip has died at age 99.

Richard R

Apr 9, 2021, 7:19:49 AM4/9/21
to Peerage News
Thanks. I'll update the post I did in December. Very sad he didn't become our first centenarian duke but is still the oldest ever duke and oldest so far QVD

bx...@yahoo.com

Apr 9, 2021, 7:36:33 AM4/9/21
to Peerage News

Richard, you did a great job with the "official" post.

Brooke

Richard R

Apr 9, 2021, 7:42:06 AM4/9/21
to Peerage News
Thanks but yours is the 'official' and original post of news of the duke's passing, I just wanted something fuller for when I search this site years from now!

bx...@yahoo.com

Apr 9, 2021, 11:56:14 AM4/9/21
to Peerage News
Richard, I  happened to be listening to  television  and working on the computer when word came, so I just did the one line.

While my post was the "original" post, I maintain yours should be the "official" post.

Brooke

sven_me...@web.de

Apr 10, 2021, 4:46:16 AM4/10/21
to Peerage News
As there will be a smaller funeral in these times I think only the queen, their descendents and partners attending. I presume no other Mountbattens (including Lady Pamela as one of only 2 suriviving cousins), no Gloucesters, Kents, Saltouns, Fifes or other Royal Familys.

BREMENMURRAY

Apr 10, 2021, 8:04:21 AM4/10/21
to Peerage News
At least the Margrave of Baden and other representatives of his sisters families

sven_me...@web.de

Apr 10, 2021, 12:15:28 PM4/10/21
to Peerage News
Unlikely as well.

BREMENMURRAY

Apr 10, 2021, 1:18:39 PM4/10/21
to Peerage News
As his sisters were excluded from his wedding it would be fitting for at least one or two to be present