No updates on the Unterstein webiste

Ind_Duke

Mar 29, 2021, 5:41:40 AM3/29/21
to Peerage News
The Unterstein.net website has been without updates for nearly 2 months. Does anybody know anything about the person who updates the site? I am hoping everything is ok.

bx...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2021, 7:18:00 AM3/29/21
to Peerage News
I believe it's run by Oliver Rost.  I had exchanged emails with him years ago, but haven't been in touch for some time.

Maybe someone can find an email address on the site?

Brooke

uwe...@web.de

Mar 29, 2021, 9:34:18 AM3/29/21
to Peerage News
Since updates to the peerage database on the Unterstein website are uploaded once per month, a gap of nearly two months doesn‘t seem pro noteworthy to me. Could it just be, that at the beginning of March 2021 just nothing needed to be changed?

uwe...@web.de

Mar 29, 2021, 9:36:16 AM3/29/21
to Peerage News
Typo: not „pro“, instead read „too“

bx...@yahoo.com

Apr 5, 2021, 11:51:54 AM4/5/21
to Peerage News
Good news.

The site now has been updated through April 1, 2021.