Peers 90 and older

bx...@yahoo.com

May 15, 2024, 2:47:06 PMMay 15
to Peerage News
Following the very recent death of the Marquess of Ailesbury, I was curious to see how many hereditary peers remained who were 90 and above (born 1934 and earlier).

Here are the 36 hereditary  peers I found, grouped by age:

100-  Elgin & Kincardine
99-    Walsingham
98-    Knutsford
97-    Donoughmore, Gisborough
96-    Brain, Westmeath
95-    Clitheroe, Oranmore & Browne, Queensberry, Rosebery
94-    Bridgeman, Camden, Derwent, Dudley, Moyne, Newall, Saltoun
93-    Eccles, Lindsey & Abingdon, Mexborough
92-    Cunliffe, Hylton, Raglan
91-    Annesley, Brentford, Cranbrook, Farnham, Longford, O'Neill, Weir
90-    Abercorn, Crawshaw, Delamere, Gage, Wilton

Brooke

colinp

May 16, 2024, 11:50:46 AMMay 16
to Peerage News
and Baroness Willoughby de Eresby b 1 Dec 1934?

bx...@yahoo.com

May 16, 2024, 12:52:08 PMMay 16
to Peerage News
Right you are, colinp.  Missed that one!

Thanks for the find.

Brooke

BREMENMURRAY

May 17, 2024, 8:51:27 AMMay 17
to Peerage News
Abercorn, Crawshaw and Willoughby are yet to reach ninety. Perhaps we should not tempt Providence!

bx...@yahoo.com

May 17, 2024, 8:54:49 AMMay 17
to Peerage News
I was strictly looking at the year of birth, not paying any attention to the actual day and month.

Brooke