PLOWDEN, Mrs William (Valerie Ann nee BUSH) 1924-2023

166 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Richard R

não lida,
27 de mai. de 2023, 08:16:4327/05/2023
para Peerage News

From the Telegraph of 27 May 2023: PLOWDEN Valerie Ann (née Bush) died peacefully in Ludlow on 20th May 2023, aged 98. Beloved wife of the late William (Billy) Plowden and dearly loved mother of Roger, Jackie, Francis and Charles, grandmother of ten and great-grandmother of three. Funeral at 12 noon on Tuesday 13th June at St Walburga’s RC Church, Plowden... Space limited so please contact the family if wishing to attend…

She was d of Cdr Athelstan Paul BUSH DSO RN 1892-1972 scion of that gentry family f/o Eastington Park and his 1st w Prudence Cheney 1890-1930 d of Francis (Frank) Cheney BOLTON 1860-1946 (s of Joseph Cheney BOLTON 1819-1901 who was f of Sir Edwin BOLTON 1st Bt 1858-1931) and Mary Frances 1862-1947 d of Francis Claudius BRODRIBB 1820-1904 (s of William Adams BRODRIBB 1789-1861 sometime head of that colonial gentry family in Burke’s CG vol 2 p441 col 2). She m 1951 William Francis Godfrey 1925-2021 s of Roger Edmund Joseph PLOWDEN 1879-1946who he succ. as head of that gentry family of Plowden and his 1st w Mary Florence CHOLMONDELEY 1890-1930 scion of that gentry family f/o Condover, and had three sons and a dau:

1. ROGER GODFREY PAUL Plowden b 1953, succ. his father as family head. He m 1995 Helen Mary Errington b 1959 d of Ralph Newman GILBEY 1925-2016 (2xgt gs of Henry GILBEY 1789-1842 f of Sir Walter GILBEY 1st Bt 1831-1914) and Barbara b 1928 d of Rev Francis Errington SCOTT of Hatfield Heath, Essex, and had issue

1.1 Mary Isabel b 1997

2. Francis Richard Piers b 1957 m 1990 Emma Cecelia b 1960 reg Q4 Yorks d of W S PARKINSON of Snape, N.Yorks and _ THOMPSON, and had issue

2.1 Richard Alexander William b 1993 reg Q4 Salop

2.2 Alexander Edward Stuart b 1996 reg Q2 Salop

2.3 Edward Alastair Francis b c2000 reg Q1 Salop

3. Charles Edward Philip b 1960 m 1991 Ruth M d of Andrew HINDHAUGH and had issue

3.1 William Thomas Henry b 25 Feb 1998 (Times 4 March)

3.1 Eliza Mary Rose b 10 May 1994 (Times 13 May)

3.2 Grace Katherine Lily b 2 April 1996 (Times 10 April)

1. Jacqueline Mary Prudence PLOWDEN b 1954. She m 1979 reg Q2 Salop James b 1948 s of Maj Robert Clarkson CROSBIE-DAWSON MC 1916-96 scion of the DAWSON gentry family of Langcliffe and Gillian 1921-87 d of Thomas Alexander SUTTON 1888-1945 (gs of Sir Richard SUTTON 4th Bt 1821-78) and Gwendoline FORSYTH-FORREST 1893-1968, and had issue

1.1 Hugh Robert Henry CROSBIE DAWSON b 1982 reg Q3 Basingstoke

1.2 Charles Alexander CROSBIE DAWSON b c1988 reg Q1 Basingstoke

1.1 Sophie Anne CROSBIE DAWSON b 1984 reg Q2 Basingstoke

Richard R

não lida,
27 de mai. de 2023, 08:18:1327/05/2023
para Peerage News
As soon as I posted my entry, I noted another post had been put up a minute before mine. Apologies for the duplication. Here's the link to the orig. post: https://groups.google.com/g/peerage-news/c/6k1350zNB-A

dpth...@gmail.com

não lida,
27 de mai. de 2023, 08:42:2327/05/2023
para Peerage News
better two posts than none.  :)

You do these so thoroughly that I try to wait until it seems that you are done for the day, and post only any which may have been missed.

Richard R

não lida,
27 de mai. de 2023, 09:01:3827/05/2023
para Peerage News
Thanks and agree two posts better than none.
But please don't hold back posting until you've think I finished. I've no problem with others posting at the same time I'm working on things. My Plowden post took me about two hours to put together. In fact, today, I've spent the last seven hours on posts for this group! You never know when you sit down quite how long it will take that morning.

dpth...@gmail.com

não lida,
27 de mai. de 2023, 11:04:2227/05/2023
para Peerage News
Generally speaking, I don't have to wait, because I think I'm behind you in time (Central time zone in USA), and my first obligation is to post the German as well as British events on the Nobiliana Forum. I did eight German deaths this morning as well as the Plowden and Dundas ones before I came to see what had been posted on Peerage News.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem