VIGORS, Freya Jane Doyne Meakin (b 2021)

Henry W

Aug 16, 2021, 3:55:28 PM8/16/21
to Peerage News
From the Telegraph online:

Vigors
On the 4th of August 2021, at Odstock Hospital in Salisbury, to Abigail Phoebe Meakin (née Meakin) and Edward Michael Doyne, a daughter, Freya Jane Doyne Meakin.

Edward Michael Doyne VIGORS (b 1986) is the son of Patrick Mervyn Doyne VIGORS (1948 - 2017), scion of that Irish gentry family, and Dinah F BURROWS. He m 2016/7 (engaged May 2016 - see Telegraph notices) Abigail Phoebe MEAKIN.  I believe the father is also scion of the DOYNE and STANNUS Irish gentry families, but lack the volumes to corroborate it.

S R Eglesfield

Aug 17, 2021, 6:55:08 AM8/17/21
to Peerage News
Edward Michael Doyne VIGORS is a 3 x greats-grandson of Thomas Mercer VIGORS (19 IX 1819 - 7 IX 1881) and his wife (married 13 I 1857), Sophie (died 5 XI 1865), youngest daughter of the Rev Charles William DOYNE and his wife, Charlotte (died 5 I 1865), daughter of Thomas STANNUS (1736 - V 1813), MP for Portarlington.