Hart Dyke / CHIDGEY engagement

Richard R

Jul 5, 2017, 4:00:25 AM7/5/17
to Peerage News
MR B J HART DYKE AND HON C V CHIDGEY The engagement is announced between Barnaby John Hart Dyke, youngest son of Mr John and Mrs Catriona Hart Dyke, of Wimbledon, London, and the Honourable Caitlin Victoria Chidgey, younger daughter of Lord and Lady Chidgey, of Alresford, Hampshire, and London. The marriage to take place on Saturday 22nd July, at the Palace of Westminster.

Barnaby John (b c1965 reg Q1 London) s of John HART DYKE and Catriona GARDINER.

Hon Caitlin Victoria CHIDGEY (b 1971) d of LP Baron CHIDGEY (b 1942) and April Carolyn (b 1945 reg Q2 Staffordshire) d of Glyn IDRIS-JONES (1908-85) of Lichfield and Desiree V M HOGAN (b c1920 reg Q1 Hampshire).

sarac...@googlemail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 6:00:35 AM7/5/17
to Peerage News
Is the bridegroom,a remote collateral of the Hart Dyke baronets,as I am unable to find him or his father within that family's entry of my copy of Burke's Peerage and Baronetage(106th Edition)?

Richard R

Jul 5, 2017, 6:25:49 AM7/5/17
to Peerage News
Like you, I looked for a connection with the Bts before I posted this news but couldn't find it. Hopefully others will as it seems very likely to me that there is a connection.
Message has been deleted