JOSEPH, (Hon Sir) James Samuel (3rd Baronet) 1955 - 2019

Henry W

Jul 28, 2021, 7:59:20 AMJul 28
to Peerage News
I believe that James Samuel JOSEPH may have died.  An IP editor changed the Joseph baronets (Wikipedia) page in November 2019 with a comment "I heard that James Samuel Joseph died on 5 November 2019".

I have verified that date of death against the Probate Indices, so a man of that name did die on that date. The GRO index for Q4 2019 is not available online. I am unable to find any other note of verification, so this could be mistaken identity. He was found on Electoral Roll records last in 2012 Abergavenny, Gwent.

(Hon Sir) James Samuel JOSEPH (3rd Baronet) was the son of Keith Sinjohn JOSEPH, Baron JOSPEH (for life) and 2nd Baronet CH PC(1918 - 1994) and Hellen Louise GUGGENHEIMER (died 2003). He m 1990 Sarah Jane THWAITES and has issue: 2 sons.  He did not use the courtesy title as the son of a Baron, or the substantive baronet title.

His eldest son, Sam Nathan JOSEPH, succeeds as 4th Baronet, though he does not appear to have taken action to place himself on the Roll, so may have a similar view to his father.

www.maltagenealogy.com

Jul 28, 2021, 9:36:38 PMJul 28
to Peerage News
Look forward to hear of any confirmations, so I can update Leigh Rayment site;