Karger Alert: Latest articles based on your preference

ale...@karger.com

Nov 8, 2022, 1:00:32 AM11/8/22
to 2lu...@gmail.com
View your alert articles online

Karger Alert: New Articles online

Dear Reader

Here is a fresh batch of alerts for new articles, issues or books which match your selection criteria. Enjoy!

In June 2022, we acquired the science communications agency Research Publishing International (RPI) to strengthen our publishing business and expand our service portfolio. Find out more about Research Publication Services by RPI.

To edit your Alert profile or to add new journals and fields of interest to your selection, please login at www.karger.com/MyKarger or contact us for assistance.

Kind regards,
The Karger Alert Team
in...@karger.com

Latest articles based on your preference:

Respiration
Risk Factors of Rapid FEV1 Decline in a Real-World Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Cohort

Author(s): H.W. Lee J.-K. Lee M.G. Lee et al.

Background: Rapid forced expiratory volume in 1 s (FEV1) decliners have been considered a unique subgroup of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Rapid FEV1 decline manifests early and is associated with poor prognosis. This necessitates the pre-emptive identification of risk factors ...

Read more
A Diagnostic Predictive Model of Bronchoscopy with Radial Endobronchial Ultrasound for Peripheral Pulmonary Lesions

Author(s): T. Ito Y. Matsumoto S. Okachi et al.

Background: Several factors have been reported to affect the diagnostic yield of bronchoscopy with radial endobronchial ultrasound (R-EBUS) for peripheral pulmonary lesions (PPLs). However, it is difficult to accurately predict the diagnostic potential of bronchoscopy for each PPL in advance. Objectives: Our objective ...

Read more
Analysis of Patients with Asthma and Mixed Granulocytic Inflammatory Pattern in Sputum

Author(s): P. Pignatti D. Visca M. Zappa et al.

Background: Patients with asthma usually present airway inflammation classified as eosinophilic, neutrophilic, mixed granulocytic, and paucigranulocytic pattern according to sputum inflammatory cells. Objective: The aim of the study was to analyze clinical and biological characteristics of patients with asthma ...

Read more
What Is Interventional Pulmonology? A Proposal for Standardization

Author(s): L. Zuccatosta, S. Gasparini, F.J.F. Herth

Read more
Kompass Pneumologie
STAS beim NSCLC: Risikomarker für Rezidiv und Prognose?

Author(s): C. Schumann

Background: Percutaneous needle biopsy (PNB) and bronchoscopic biopsy (BB) are widely used in the preoperative diagnosis of pulmonary nodules, but whether PNB or BB may cause tumor spread through air spaces (STAS) has not been reported. Methods: 433 postoperative patients with pathological stage I non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) from ...

Read more

Update your Alert profile and select your subject areas.

Review my profile
If you no longer wish to receive our Alert notifications, you are able to unsubscribe at any time.

Unsubscribe

Copyright © 2022 | All Rights Reserved.
S. Karger AG | P.O Box, CH-4009 Basel (Switzerland) | Allschwilerstrasse 10, CH-4055 Basel
Phone: + 41 61 306 11 11 | Fax: + 41 61 306 12 34 | www.karger.com | in...@karger.com
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Imprint