JJ, your preview of eCysticFibrosis Review Volume 10!

eCysticFibrosis Review

May 5, 2022, 12:59:50 PM5/5/22
to JJ 2 Lungz
See what's coming and please take our survey before the volume starts
We are pleased to announce that Volume 10 of eCysticFibrosis Review is coming this May in observance of CF Awareness Month! This new volume will continue our focus on helping you improve the health and quality of life of your patients through best-practice treatment. In Volume 10, we'll discuss:
  • Racial disparities in diagnosis and management
  • CFTR Modulators: new indications & emerging treatments
  • New evidence for guiding management of pulmonary exacerbations
  • Guidelines for transplant referral
  • Diet and nutrition
But before the new volume launches, we need your help! Please take this very brief survey about your treatment confidence. It's only 5 questions and should take about 1 minute to complete. Thank you!
START SURVEY
What clinicians are saying about eCysticFibrosis Review:

“I’m always having trouble keeping up with literature – this makes it so much easier!”

“I very much enjoyed the synopses of the studies with the questions after. They really helped me learn the material!”

This new Volume of eCysticFibrosis Review will be coming your way soon. Thank you for your continued participation in this Johns Hopkins School of Medicine educational program.

Sincerely,

eCysticFibrosis Review Course Directors

Noah Lechtzin, MD, MHA
Director, Adult Cystic Fibrosis Program
Associate Professor of Medicine
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, MD

Peter J. Mogayzel, Jr., MD, PhD
Professor of Pediatrics
Director, Cystic Fibrosis Center
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, MD

Donna Peeler, RN
Clinical Nurse
Pediatric Clinic Coordinator
Johns Hopkins Cystic Fibrosis Center
Baltimore, MD

Share this email with a colleague!
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Share Share
View this email in your browser
Copyright © 2022 DKBmed, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
DKBmed
122 West 26th Street
Suite #1100