Pediatric Neurosurgery Conference (57357 Hospital)

in...@manartravel-eg.com

Jan 25, 2023, 6:42:54 AM1/25/23
to in...@manartravel-eg.com

Dear

We would like to inform you of the "4th Annual Conference of the Neurosurgery Department of Children's Cancer Hospital Egypt (57357) and 2nd Annual Conference of African Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Society (APNOS) in Collaboration with Neurosurgery Department - Kasr Al Ainy School of Medicine."

Which will be held at Children's Cancer Hospital 57357 and it will be from 2nd to 4th March 2023

The conference will feature experts and professors who are well-known nationally, regionally, and internationally.

Also, The conference will include three workshops and an ISPN certificate course.

- Neuro Endoscopic Workshop

- Intraoperative Neurophysiology Workshop

- Intraoperative Ultrasound Workshop

We hope that you will be able to attend our meeting, and we will be able to bring new knowledge and techniques to your professional career.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any other information.

Regards,

Sara Refaat

Event Coordinator

You can follow us on the following: