Live Surgery Workshop In Kasralainy

1 view

NeuroSurgery Databank

Oct 29, 2015, 6:34:13 AM10/29/15

On Behalf of Professor Dr. Esam Rashad EL Gahawy, head of the department of Neurosurgery and Honorary President of the CGN Cooperation Project, we are delighted to invite you to this wonderful event, in the frame of our cooperation with Greifswald University. Live surgery course with two sections; Endoscopic Endonasal and Hydrocephalus.

for Registration:

cgn.c...@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/events/846439165451208/

Best Regards

IT Unit
Department of Neurosurgery
Cairo University

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify it-...@kasralainy.edu.eg. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the faculty. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The faculty accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

©Kasralainy Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt www.kasralainy.edu.eg
Neurosurgery Brochure Front-3.jpg