UK reference URIs

Sarven Capadisli

Jun 28, 2012, 6:31:07 AM6/28/12
to te...@data.gov.uk, Linking Open Data, pedant...@googlegroups.com, publishing-st...@googlegroups.com, Government Linked Data Working Group WG
Greetings and salutations,

Several weeks ago I've noticed that reference.data.gov.uk was not
resolving. It still appears to be the case. Is this a temporary issue?

Same goes for education.data.gov.uk - although this goes back a year or
two even. I've reported this issue back then, but haven't heard back.

It is sad to see these great resources drop, especially the reference
URIs in my opinion, because they fit really well in context of
statistical data.

If anyone has any insiders on this or would like to comment on design
considerations going forward, that'd be great.

-Sarven