The Quality of Linked Data (with an emphasis on drug discovery)

Tim rdf

Feb 24, 2012, 2:01:27 PM2/24/12
to pedant...@googlegroups.com
pedantic-web,

I'm sure many of you have seen Helena's announcement for her survey on
data quality.
http://goo.gl/NTc2o

Who better to fill this out than you experts!

It was interesting to reflect on some of my implicit assumptions about quality.
Please consider taking a few minutes to fill this out, so we can
understand how people perceive data quality.

Regards,
Tim Lebo