Call for Papers - 7th Review of April Fool's day Transactions (RAFT 2012)

Antoine Zimmermann

Mar 15, 2012, 6:21:55 AM3/15/12
We still accept submissions for a few days.

Apologies for multiple postings. Please disseminate widely.
More information at http://www.aprilfoolsreview.com/

Call for papers
---------------
We are very proud to announce the seventh edition of the Review of
April Fool's day Transactions (RAFT'2012) which unexpectedly follows
the sixth edition in 2011. Last year, we had an impressive media
coverage, with an astounding reference in The Wall Street Journal.
This year, we are planning to award the best paper by engraving the
winners' article in stone tablets, to be displayed at a public event.
For these reasons, we invite you to submit a paper, by March 15th,
2012, to the RAFT Editorial Board for consideration at the RAFT'2012
'Ground Breaking' edition. According to the Maias, it is your last
chance of having a paper published in RAFT before the end of the
world.

Themes
------
In the same spirit as in the previous years' issues, we demand that
the submitted papers follow strict rigour, technical soundness,
originality, humour, funniness, weirdness and comprehensibleness. We
greatly recommend nonsense, Gibberish, gobbledygook jargon and blah
blah. Topics are entirely up to the authors, but a rude scientific
treatment should be inflicted to the matter in question.

Instructions
------------
Papers must be submitted via email to either Rodolphe Héliot
(r...@aprilfoolsreview.com) or Antoine Zimmermann
(a...@aprilfoolsreview.com) and should fit one of the following formats:
LaTeX or any kind of formatted text (e.g., Micro$oft Word, RTF, HTML,
etc). Paper language can be either French or English.

Important dates
---------------
Submission deadline
15th March 2012