New bridge installed for W&OD in Reston.

Dan Lehman

Apr 14, 2024, 8:39:37 AMApr 14
to Pedalers
(While it's been frustrating to struggle to have the 4th Estate
actually show the several big cranes coming to work on the
fallen Francis Scott Key bridge --or of private video shooters--,
here's some work done on a local multi-user trail.)

You can see it a bit better in this video shot with my phone.
Better views will be in the video shot with my camera when I get it edited.

Big liebherr at wiehle and wod to erect a bridge tonight at midnight.

Mike McCarley

Apr 14, 2024, 9:30:44 AMApr 14
to Dan Lehman, Pedalers
Cool!  Must have been tricky in that wind. And wisely accommodated emergency vehicles.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pedalers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pedalers/MN0PR19MB59694228D2B513CE7B8AA967F80A2%40MN0PR19MB5969.namprd19.prod.outlook.com.