Status of MD Beach Dr closures

Mike and Joan Divine

Jun 15, 2024, 3:45:39 PMJun 15
to Pedalers pedalers@googlegroups_com

While going thru Facebook, I noticed Montgomery Parks posted a notice relating to the closed MD sections of Beach Dr.  It also mentioned the closed section between Knowles & Cedar Lane, but not those between Cedar and Conn. Ave.  It referenced some change as of June 21.  It seemed confusing so I went to the Montgomery Parks website and found nothing.  An internet search also revealed nothing.  It’s possible that it was incomplete and was taken down since it isn’t there at all.  Anyone have intelligence re: Montgomery Parks is thinking/doing on this?