Re: [pedalers] Digest for pedalers@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Stephen Szibler

Jun 16, 2024, 6:00:40 PMJun 16
to peda...@googlegroups.com
Please don’t exchange criminal charges for a “sit-down” alone. There still has to be major changes in whatever the county is responsible for and infrastructure changes and damages you’ve suffered and any hospital bills.

The most important detail is that your attorney should specifically have trial experience for biking-related crashes. If you need more information please contact me and I’ll share my attorney info. Otherwise, I’m not sure I see how the county will see your attorney as threat enough to do anything but talk.

I still have injuries and there’s no way any of those involved should get away with poor driving and infrastructure when you may suffer injuries for the rest of your life. Even if you’re okay, someone else could be seriously injured. Litigation is the only thing we have with the car-oriented political culture.

Stephen J. Szibler

SAG-AFTRA, MA, BA, BS

On Sun, Jun 16, 2024 at 12:29 PM <peda...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Mike and Joan Divine" <mikeandj...@erols.com>: Jun 15 04:25PM -0400

Get back to this late. My earlier comment about what big yellow bus drivers was again confirmed when I tried to go straight at a light into my neighborhood. I usually assume the worst so I didn’t keep going as the school bus cut me off by turning left. By the way, this narrow road has this utility pole carrying power lines about 6” from the white line. Everything including buses and semis go down this road